Book a trial class at RMAT, 2163 Sixth Line, Oakville, ON L6H 3N7 by completing the following information. Trial classes are held on Saturdays 2-2:30pm. The trial class is for evening classes only.
Trial classes are 30 minutes in length for a minimum of 5 trainees who apply on the same week.
Please note our RMAT Trial Class Policy:
1. All trial class trainees and their companions will need to sanitize their hands at the entrance.
2. Be on time: If your child is tardy, your child might not be able to catch up with the activities of the trial class and she/he might be at risk of injuries from skipping warm up exercises. Consequently, if you are late, you might not be able to join the trial class at our discretion.
3. Wear loose clothing and bring a bottle of water and an extra mask (optional).
4. Forms: When you arrive, please fill out and sign the forms of the trial class.
5. For registration for evening classes on the day of the trial class you will need to complete registration forms and a credit card for payment.
Note: We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a trial class.
Please confirm the date and time when you receive our notification and reply to us to confirm your availability via email.